Web, Mobile, and Social Media Analytics Training
“I know enough to be dangerous.” It’s a common refrain, often said in jest when discussing levels of expertise in analytics. This a harmless enough problem when there are experts to fall back on. But what if enterprise-wide (or department-wide) expertise is lacking?
You’ll know it’s become a real challenge if:
- you’ve missed reporting deadlines because tools were misconfigured
- you’ve discovered that analytics “was done all wrong” and now you need to produce
- after the initial setup, which was performed by professionals, the effort has gone lacking
Other reasons may include:
- bringing on a new teammember
- turnover within the analytics team
- need to turn the tide on continuing outsource expenditures
Technology Leaders offers custom and class-format training in all aspecs of digital analytics. We offer tool-specific training in:
As well as custom training that will help make certain your specific tool implementation is well understood and working for you.
Why custom, focused training always beats generic or vendor “classroom” training:
In a word: You.
Our training is focused on what you nned to know and not on generalities. We can dive deep in areas you need, work with you until you understand it, and stay away from deeply technical or unnecessary topics that waste your time and money.
Our typical process is:
- Develop Custom Training Curriculum
- Deliver Interactive Training Sessions (remote or on-site)
- Review and Validation of Learning
- Documentation and Follow-Up Support
We can also create separate training modules for both marketing teams or individuals and technical (IT) teams as needed.
Technology Leaders has trained hundreds of enterprise and mid-sized teams over the past ten years.
Find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org